Sunday, July 20, 2014

Grace

I don't know what has come over me but I have had the greatest desire to just cook. I never cook because I don't enjoy it but for some reason I've been wanting to cook food. Not even necessarily eating it either. Like I want to cook but I don't want to eat it. It's strange.

But anyways, I made these Buffalo chicken pinwheels. But its basically a buffalo chicken dip with blue cheese and green onions spread onto a tortilla and then wrapped tightly. After refrigerating them for a few hours, they hold together and you serve them with little toothpicks and they are really really really good geez! I like to served them with blue cheese dressing for dipping! The recipe and instructions can be found here.

I also made these cake things and they turned out really good but it wasn't exactly what it was supposed to be because I made the mix too cakey and not sticky enough. But the end result was pretty good. When I make them again I'll use a different pan and less cake mix. Live and learn! I don't know what to call them but they look kinda like smores to me so I'll call them S'mores Bars. And the recipe for that one is here.

Today I'm going to be working on my paper and then just hanging out for the most part.

Yesterday, Rachel and I hung out for a bit and went to the mall. For once I exercised self control and didn't buy anything other than what I needed to buy. It was fun though, she went to Publix with me to buy the food I needed for the recipes. It was fun!

The house is starting to get on my nerves. The more boxes there are, the harder it is to maneuver around the house! My pod is coming this week so today I also need to start packing my clothes and deciding what I'm going to bring with me, wash my sheets and curtains, and pack away everything except my clothes, my books, my laptop, and my sanity. Oh wait, my sanity IS going in a box.

I should go pack now and attempt to start my essay.

xo

They do kinda look like S'mores though

Holey Moley these are really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment