Friday, June 13, 2014

Your Hand In Mine

So things are a little crazy today in my household. The house was officially listed today at 11
AM. It is now 4 30 pm and we already have people coming to look at the house.  We don't even have a sign up yet! That would be crazy if we sold the house that quickly!

Today was a lot of fun. I've spent most of the day with Bran. We went to Chipotle (my life) and then Boca mall. I ended up getting knee high socks from American Apparel and a new mint purse from Forever 21. After that we ended up getting macaroons and cupcakes from my favorite place and ended up getting poured n because this Florida weather is nasty. Thank God this is my last summer here!

I missed Bran, we always have a lot of fun together. I think he'll do well in college.

Anyways, gonna dip out so people can come look at the house now!

xo



Rained on in the name of cupcakes

Espresso Mini Cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment