Sunday, June 22, 2014

Love Actually

The house is sold! Under contract and everything! That's how we roll, only had that sign up for two days!

This weekend has been fun though. Friday, I went to work in the morning, got my nails done and then mamma found this place in Delray that sells Finnish candy! So of course we had to go get some. Yesterday the day was pretty chill. We had 3 showings so I was with the pups and studying for finals mostly and then last night Mamma went to a party so I was on pup duty. I had pizza and some wine and watched Love Actually. It was quiet night.

Today I got up at 10 and felt sluggish. But I had lunch with my friend Will and we went to his new place and watched the world cup. It was fun, plus it rained and that made the day better. It always fun hanging out with Will.

Tonight, I'm meeting up with my bio friends and were doing last minute reviews for the final tomorrow.

Much more exciting weekend. Now we pack! Exciting stuff (I hate packing).

xo


CANDY YAS

Idk, figured this was a selfie moment

No comments:

Post a Comment