Thursday, June 5, 2014

Bury Your Flame

Well happy Thursday everyone!

I'm a little upset but its nice to have a day off. My biology lecture was cancelled today because the network was down and Archie (our professor) couldn't get the thing working so he dismissed the class for the day. I like my lecture a lot and all the girls in it but it was nice to come home and just relax.

I'm finally getting over this cold. Today I had a bit of nausea whenever I stepped into the sunlight and Rachel concluded that I was in fact a vampire. We went to Galleria this morning because she had t return this really gorgeous kimono (that she gave t me because she knew I was in love with it) and I got this sweater from American Eagle that was on clearance! I've had my eye on it for a while and it dropped to 15 dollars! It was nice spending the morning with Rachel. I miss her a lot, especially when I'm sick.

I've been reading a lot of my bio book but I'm taking a break and just doing my nails now and listening to La Dispute.

I'm obsessed with my tattoo. It's sooo pretty! So I'm posting another picture of it, deal with it.

xo

PS I've become obsessed with elephants for some reason but here is the next tattoo I'm getting!



No comments:

Post a Comment