Saturday, June 28, 2014

You'll Be In My Heart

Tarzan is on Netflix! I've been wanting to watch it for a while now.

Today was eventful. My moms friends came over, Mary and Elisa. Mary brought cupcakes and Elisa brought lunch! We've been hanging out today. I also worked out in the garage today. I wore a sweatshirt because it would help me sweat but it was soooo hot. I underestimated the heat. I ended up jumping in the pool with all my work out stuff on (except the sweater).

Anyways, first week of classes went fine and I'm ready to relax this weekend and start packing. I'm ready to leave. I had a minor panic attack when I realized how much stuff we had. But its all good, my stuff has to leave first anyways.

The other day mamma and I made veggie burgers (well I had those Chik'n patties) but they were really good. Last night we went to J Alexanders and it was amazing. It really hit the spot. They really do have the BEST Mac N Cheese.

Welp, I'm really exhausted from the day so I'm gonna lay down and watch Disney movies.

xo

Cupcakes!

Awesome burgers

Its getting hot in here

No comments:

Post a Comment