Saturday, June 14, 2014

Clarity

Started my new work out today. And I'm bringing stretching back into my life because I haven't been as flexible as I used to be. I'm also starting to eat a lot healthier now. Not really a diet but just being more mindful of what I eat and how much I eat. Also I'm going to start making smoothies now! Like protein smoothies, my friend got me into it. I also got this organic hemp protein so I'm looking forward to using that.

My mom made us breakfast this morning that was so good! It was a slice of bread with eggs, cheese, lettuce, avocado, and cucumber. Very green. I liked it a lot. Besides that we took a Whole Foods trip and now were just chilling after getting the house ready for the open house. Later we're having tacos! Always love tacos.

Anyway, boring post, I apologize. Exciting stuff happening later tonight though so you'll probably hear about that tomorrow!

xo

Yummy open faced breakfast sandwich

No comments:

Post a Comment