Thursday, June 19, 2014

Let The Rain Fall Down

So I'm a work, taking a break from all the twitter accounts. After staring at computers all day and listening to the other girls in my room gossip, my head hurts a little. I'm looking forward to the weekend. Also I'm definitely getting a Macbook because I use them when I'm here and I really love them. I guess I'm just an Apple person. It's dead silent here and I feel like my music is really loud even though I have headphones in.

Sorta just rambling on here, but oh well. I have my last lecture before the final today and I'm really excited because as much as I loved taking Biology, I'm happy to take classes that are really easy for me. And to have more time in my day since the classes are earlier.

We have another showing today and we are hoping that the house sells pretty quickly because its time to get a move on in Pittsburgh. And we are tired of keeping the house so damn clean all the time. I mean, it wouldn't be dirty, it just wouldn't be show ready every second of the day.

It's been storming pretty much everyday. Today is a little better in the morning but it'll get stormy later in the day. Thats just the way SoFlo is during the summer. The most severe thunderstorms in the US and to Floridians its just a drizzle. I dislike the sunlight so when it rains, I enjoy it. I like the indoors. Plus, I'm terrified to go into the ocean. Grown up walking distance from the water and I hate sand and salty water and sea creatures. Except mermaids obviously.

Anyways, that was todays dip into the random thoughts I have throughout the day.

Happy Thursday!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment