Friday, June 6, 2014

A Sky Full Of Stars

I cannot stress enough how fast things are changing in the next few weeks. I can't tell you about it, but when everything is said and done, you'll hear all about it. I'm unbelievably excited!

All today I have been studying my Biology book because I have another exam this Monday. I feel ready for it though. Especially with my discover of Quizlet! It's really a great website if you're looking for a new way to study. Everyone retains information differently and this website could be a way to help you out! So my afternoon has been all biology. Cellular respiration and metabolism, you know the drill.

This morning I took some me time though and went to get my nails done. I have this gray color and I really like it. I feel like darker colored nail polish (like blacks, dark greens, dark reds, and gray) alongside red lipstick and great eye liner strike fear into the heart of man and that is essentially my goal in life. That's why I wear all black usually. Or its because I'm a vampire. My morning was all manicures and Starbucks lattes (very white girl).

The rest of my day is pretty dull looking, so nothing much else to report. This mental break was much needed but now I must return to being a slave to my biology textbook!

On a happier note: my mom gave me her coat for when I move to Pittsburgh! Its super comfy and looks good on me!

Happy Friday!

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment