Monday, June 16, 2014

Dont Blink

Attention all Whovians! Just kidding but seriously, this episode is so good. Any episode with the Weeping Angels are amazing. They are downright terrifying but also really really cool.

Today was interesting, I had class this morning and we did blood typing (which is really confusing when 4 different girls are trying to explain what it is) but it was really short so after we left, we went to this place called Italio or something which is basically like an Italian Chipotle. It was soooo good. You basically build your own pasta bowl. We had our lecture and then I had my first day at work and it went really well. I think I'm really going to enjoy it there!

Spending the rest of the day at home because I worked out my arms and they are very sore now. Not as bad as my legs but still sore.

xo

Don't Blink!

No comments:

Post a Comment