Friday, June 20, 2014

New Storms For Old Lovers

Welp, another day at the office. Its pretty quiet here today but it is friday so im not all that surprised. Today should be fun, after i leave work I'm getting my nails done (they are way too long now) and then I'm going to this swedish candy shop with my mom which should be exciting.

I'm on pup duty tonight so I'll just be home all night. Which is fine whatever. I've been talking to an old friend most of today and yesterday. Its been good to talk again, it's been weird. Sometimes when you make certain decisions you lose people in the process and its not always for the best. Especially in this situation. But it's been nice.

Today, the sign finally came for the house! It's about time, I mean it was starting to look like we would sell the house before we got the sign!

Besides that, marathoned Friends last night with the Twins and had my last lecture and it was fine, pretty normal day. The bio girls and I are meeting up this weekend to cram for the study session on Sunday and it'll be the last time we do. I've enjoyed working through this class with them. I'll miss it.

Anyways, must get back to work now, long day ahead of me!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment