Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloweekend

This weekend was by far one of the best I've had in a long time.

Friday, I took my exams and I think I did really well on them and then that night I went over to Rachel's to get ready for the night. I was so impressed by how all of my friends looked so good in their costumes! I'm not getting into details because of their incriminating nature but that night was everything I wanted it to be. On Saturday, it was mostly just relaxing. We got up late and got breakfast since we missed the bus to the game (we lost anyways) and we just hung out. At six though, we left for Kennywood with Elizabeth and Mark. Its basically an amusement park/carnival place and they were having a Fright Night so we wanted to go. I hate horror movies and things so this was a big step for me but I really did have a blast with them and it was a great night.

Today, I am watching Criminal Minds and cuddling in my bed since it is freezing in my apartment.

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment