Thursday, October 30, 2014

I Won't Let You Down

I carved my first pumpkin last night! For those that don't know, I am allergic to pumpkins so I cant touch the insides. I went all surgical last night and had gloves and wore long sleeves just so i could carve a picture into a pumpkin. But it was the first time I've ever carved one and it was a lot of fun! We carved while we watched American Horror Story. I carved Deadpool onto mine. He's a Marvel superhero (sorta) and he is really comical and one of my favorite. The sketch at the bottom is the one I have on my pumpkin.

Today I have an interview with Chipotle and I will hopefully get the job because I can do really well there. Then tomorrow two exams and I am free for a really awesome busy weekend!

xo


Don't mind my face
At the top it says "I came in like a wrecking ball!"

No comments:

Post a Comment