Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Falling Down

Duck Face It Out
Well that was an unusually long hiatus from updating my blog.

Don't get too excited, I haven't done anything exciting to report except for this past weekend. This last Saturday, the guys (and Carli) decided to plan a spontaneous camping trip (that afternoon) and they invited us so Elizabeth and I tagged along. I'm a South Florida girl so I've never been proper camping before so I was excited. It was in the 30's and we all slept in one tent but with only a few hours notice, they pulled it off. I had a great night to say the least though I won't get into it but I will say it was a blast and a half. Sunday I got home, showered and then didn't get out of bed (literally) for the rest of the day.

Anyways, a little late in the game but I registered for my classes and I actually got all the classes I need so that was a small victory. American Horror Story tonight to end a pretty shitty day. I'm just happy the day is over.

No pictures except for my cutie outfit today because I needed something to post here.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment