Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Shop 'Till Ya Drop

Well, I'm not a shopper but I really love new things. Yesterday I had my last exam before the holiday break and I came back to North Carolina to visit my parentals for the week. It's nice being home, I missed them a lot. And the pups of course.

My teeth look really straight?
Today I took the time to curl my hair and it actually turned out good so that was a plus. Later on my mom and I went shopping and I got two new sweaters, joggers, and a new coat. This new coat is super cute and I feel like with that coat and some combat boots I could slay the patriarchy. Now I'm trying to get my parents to watch X-Men with me before I go to bed.

Tomorrow is turkey day and I am excited because it gives me a reason to eat socially unacceptable amounts of mashed potatoes.

Cheers to that!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment