Saturday, November 22, 2014

The Guac Is Extra

Cute pastries!
Well I don't know if I mentioned it, but I got a job at Chipotle! Yep, this was my first week and I love the job and all but I am exhausted and I have guac on my pants. I am so ready for Thanksgiving break though, I just want to relax for a week.

Also last weekend, a couple friends and I went to go see Interstellar (my second time) and wow it was phenomenal! Such a great movie, the effects, the music (especially the music) and the storyline were all so good. 10/10 would recommend! On a side note, we went to this little bakery that was so cute and I had a bangin' chocolate cupcake. Besides that, nothing all that interesting has happened. Just a lot of good times with some great people I'm glad to call friends.

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment