Friday, November 28, 2014

I Won't Let Ya Down

White girl it out
I don't know why thats the title of this post (I think because it's been stick in my head all day?) but its a good song so oh well.

Today is Black Friday and although I don't really enjoy massive crowds, I do enjoy some sweet deals dude. But seriously, I got some kick ass boots for 20 bucks. Not a bad deal if you ask me. But besides that, saw the new place my parents just got and it's got a gorgeous view and the house is going to look really cute once my parents go all HGTV on it. Yesterday was chill, I ate a lot of food, almost passed out and had a good time with my parentals.

I leave tomorrow (sad face) and I have to pack (double sad face) and then go home to work. I hate flying (with a burning passion) so I'm not really looking forward to going home for multiple reasons. This break was way to short for my taste. But enough complaining, I've had a great few days and I'm glad I got to come home for break.

Until next time friends.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment