Saturday, October 18, 2014

Criminal

The view of the edge of the building
Well yesterday wasn't very eventful but it was enjoyable. Early evening I went to Rachel's and we watched the Harry Potter marathon on ABC Family with Jon and had a couple drinks. Then Chloe came over and we all went on the roof and we just hung out. It was really nice to just have a few drinks with some friends and enjoy the breezes throughout the night. Jon and I even sat on the edge of the building (he convinced me to) and sitting there with my feet over the edge with nothing to catch me if I fell was really liberating. It was a crazy feeling but it made me feel sorta invincible.

Anyways, same story for today only I'm going to Hillman with Rachel and working on Calc because I have another exam coming up.

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment