Sunday, October 26, 2014

Eyes Like A Car Crash

My hair just looked good
It is now 9 o clock pm here in Pittsburgh. I have been at Hillman for 11 hours with no plans of leaving soon. I needed a mental break from my calculus because it is driving me insane. My friends are all doing Organic Chemistry so my heart goes out to them as well .

Yesterday was the same thing but Friday was at least a little more interesting. We went to the library again but then at round 6, Elizabeth and I went to her uncles art gallery opening for his photographs and it was actually a lot of fun to go. I really enjoyed going with Elizabeth and looking at all the photos, nice bonding activity. After that I went to guys house for a little but to just relax and see Scott for his birthday before this long weekend at the library.

Anyways, hope to get this week over with quickly and then its on to Halloween!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment