Thursday, October 23, 2014

Age of Ultron

H O L Y CRAP

I don't mean to start off with profanities but I just saw the new Avengers movie trailer (The Avengers: Age of Ultron) and it had my face just in total shock because it was phenomenal! I mean I feel like a little kid who's just overly excited and wants to run around in circles until I cant see straight. If you haven't seen it, I am posting it at the bottom so you can do so because its amazing.

I know I used this recently but it's much needed.
 Rachel did point out the other day when we were watching Harry Potter movies (after I went into explicit detail about the stories with my useless HP knowledge) that I am in fact the biggest dork. I never thought about it but when I speak, I realize how dorky my interests are. 

Anyways, with that said, I have planned another trip to the comic book store in Oakland this weekend when I need a break from Hillman.

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment