Monday, September 15, 2014

We Are The Last Of Our Kind

Who needs sleep with friends like these?
Welp, been almost a week and I've been a bad blogger but alas college is kicking my ass this semester. It's a lot busier when you have friends and actually enjoy where you live!

Week went by well, and the weekend was a lot of fun! Friday the girls had a movie night because we were all getting breakfast the next morning so I slept over. Saturday we had breakfast and went shopping with Rachel (two new tanktops for 20!) then we night we started the night early and went to the guys house where they were having a small thing. I always have a lot of fun when I go there. Sunday was bad hangover day and then today class was impossible. I think I'm learning how to sleep with my eyes open.


Selling Central Perk Friends coffee :D
xo

 PS in May I wasnt able to fit into my favorite dress and since Rachel and I started walk/running I've lost some weight so I tried it on tonight and it fit! Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment