Monday, September 8, 2014

Things Have Changed For Me

Rachel was a little excited at the win
Again, long weekend and almost no leftover energy to keep posting! Keeping short because I have more homework to finish up.

They really get to you! 

Friday was fun since Rachel and Lauren took their PCAT's and they did really well (go them!) and then we went out to a party but I went home early because I wasn't feeling too great. Saturday, Rachel and I went grocery shopping and then we had wine night with The Guys and Elizabeth and that was a blast. It was great to just sit in the living room and hang out and talk. Sunday I helped the girls clean up their apartment after we watched the Steelers game. 


Cute bench we saw at Schenley Park today
Today was boring but we all did go for a walk today and it was cool outside and super nice. My life's turned around a lot since I moved up here and I am so excited to see how everything will turn out.

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment