Thursday, September 4, 2014

Top Of The World

Period of silence is over now that I have interesting material.
Missin' the pups. 

This morning I had my interview and I think it went really well. He said he was going to be making a decision pretty quickly so I'm sure I'll here from hi within a few days so fingers crossed! So my day started off pretty early. Last night wasn't too bad either, after classes I went to Rachels and hung out with her and Elizabeth and we're finally at that point where I stayed at her place when she had a meeting because I had homework. It was fun though, easy night.

Today I have a little more homework since I have a quiz tomorrow. Rachel and Lauren take their PCAT's tomorrow (and they will ace it since they are both working so damn hard at it) and after they get back it's party time for everyone.

Life's turning out pretty great up here. Finally feels like home.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment