Monday, September 1, 2014

Live For The Night

We all look so cute, I love it! 
What a long weekend. Friday not much happened, mostly just hung out at home. Same thing on Saturday but then that night we all went to the guys house for a party and it was a blast. A lot of pictures but only going to post the one really good one of all of us. Sunday I went grocery shopping and I was really hungover so it wasn't so fun. Also found out that I think I mightve bruised my rib because it hurts when I breathe. Oh well its not a fun night unless you get a minor injury!

This morning I had a coffee date with Rachel and this Thursday I have an interview with a nursing home for a nighttime receptionist! So wish me luck!

Cappucino yogurt! 
xo
  ps dont mind the mannequin in the backround. It's just Darla!

No comments:

Post a Comment