Tuesday, September 23, 2014

It Don't Matter To The Sun

I need to dance it out right now. 
Having one of those weeks where everything ends up being "glass half empty". Its not a pleaseant feeling, to say the least. On one hand I am so happy where I am and that I'm going to school but on the other hand, I worry about bills and paying for school and classes that I need to take. On top of that I dont get to see my family again for a very long time because of school and work and evrything in between. Hate to sound all pessismistic, so I apologize.

I have one more class for today and then I can go home and maybe nap off this gross mood before I dive into my studying. Adulthood sucks; dont be fooled by all the independence and social aspects of it (even if it is great).

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment