Thursday, September 10, 2015

Whatsername

Well, been a hell of a couple days (not really).

Had someone from a very distant past try and contact me and my only reaction was :



Needless to say, the attempt at conversation was completely unwanted. But anyway, lesson there kids is when you kick someone out of your life, don't let them back in for anything, especially when you've healed and grown as a person.
Matcha pancakes! 

So with the weekend coming up, I'm excited to just relax a little. No solid plans just yet, but Stacey is working and Cass is working Saturday night so it's really just me and a lot of homework this weekend, which is good because I have a paper to write.

I did make these amazing Matcha Pancakes that were so good I think I died. I mean , I put a little honey over them (though they are just as good with maple syrup) but when I was eating them I think I achieved nirvana. I've attached the link too so go check them out, they are divine.

So exciting news, I know I haven't been the most reliable here these past few months but as I said before, I have a new blog that I'm writing with the girls! It's a travel blog and a lifestyle blog. Here is the link to the other blog, which I think you all should check out. I will attempt to keep posting here as I have put a lot of work into this. The blog is called "Six Wandering Feet" (its a quote from our favorite poem and our tattoos) and we'll be posting about our travels, our day to day lives and other fun stuff in hopes that we'll inspire someone else to travel as much as we love to,

Anyway, I'll post again in the next few days. Check out the blog! Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment