Tuesday, September 22, 2015

I Have Friends In Holy Places


Hello kiddos! Had an exciting weekend with my parents since they came to visit! Had a tremendously busy weekend filled with dinners and brunches and renovating my apartment (wish I had pictures; must remember to update) but I did have a few pictures saved from the weekend. The picture with the very yummy food is actually from Conflict Kitchen right here in the area of Oakland in Pittsburgh. They have a long history and they always serve food from different countries based on their current events. For a while they had Palestinian food but they just made the switch to Cuban food this summer which makes this half cuban very happy. Their food is really very good and there's not a lot of places to get good Cuban food here in the north but they did not disappoint me one bit. I got the Yuca con Mojo and Tostados and it was so yummy. 10/10 would recommend. Was sad when my parents left on Sunday but I know I'll see them soon so I look forward to that. Spent most of Sunday studying and Monday too. Today is a gym day with Stacey and tomorrow is swimming (my other love). This week will be a busy one but Friday I am very much looking forward to seeing Panic! At The Disco in concert again! They are one of my favorite bands so I am super excited to go see them again. 

Look later this week for pictures and stories from the concert Friday night!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment