Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Walking Contradiction

I am the worst blogger ever. I have been so lazy keeping up with this blog and I apologize. It doesn't help that I have an entirely different blog in the process of being put up. But thats for another time. I'm going to do a better job of keeping this one updated though and since the layout has changed (obviously) I think the hardest part is done.

Fairy
A lot of things happened since I lasted posted in May. I'm going to do bullet points because its a lot and I always draw on these memories as I write so it's not like you'll lack any information.

Anyway, summer 2015 held:


  • Cruze outings with the house and Stacey (some pictures that shouldn't ever be seen)
  • Adopting a kitten named Nibbler (also Ninja, Ninjago, Ninj, and Frankie Blue Eyes)
  • My eventful birthday that I don't talk about in public
  • New tattoo (birthday present to myself)
  • Another new tattoo (matching with Cass and Stacey)
  • Finland
  • Looking like a fairy on Midsummers Eve
  • Fancy date night w/ the girls
  • Lake Erie trip
  • Surprise Niagara Falls trip (in the same day)
  • Blue hair (god I miss my blue hair)
  • Movie nights in Schenley Park
  • Kennywood in the UNFORGIVING heat
  • West Virginia camping trip to New River Gorge
  • Laurel Caverns tour
  • Sandstone Falls
  • Dyeing my hair brown (YUCK)
  • Photoshoot for upcoming blog that I will write about at a later date


Needless to say its been a crazy amazing summer alongside my two best friends and I couldn't have asked for anything more.

School has started back up again but I'm at Chatham University this year. I like the school and the campus is beautiful and I'm still close to home-ish. I work at Crazy Mocha now and I serve coffee which is fine but it gives me time to focus on my school work more now so thats good.

Today includes my two classes and then the library to actually study for my classes with Cass and Stacey instead of saying we will and getting distracted.

I hope all my readers are still here and I will be making a much bigger effort to update.

xo

Nibbler


Niagara Falls, NY
Laurel Caverns, PA

Sandstone Falls, WV


New River Gorge, WV


No comments:

Post a Comment