Saturday, January 17, 2015

I'm The Rehab, You're The Drugs

I have dyed my hair with the blood of my enemies
Its been a crazy week of classes and working so up until now I haven't had a chance to really breathe let alone blog. I basically worked for an *almost* 16 hour shift and pulled an all nighter at the same time all while I was going to class and doing homework so for about 48 hours I felt like superwoman until I sat down and just plummeted. I fell asleep at 5 pm on tuesday and then woke up again at 8 the next morning for class but I honestly could've slept more had my alarm not gone off. Besides that I've been at the house just hanging out and doing homework (sometimes).

Got a long weekend and I have the entire weekend off work so I'm enjoying my time since this may never happen again. Today was gorgeous outside and not

too cold either which was nice.

Be safe

xo

From Rachels birthday. We went ice skating!



No comments:

Post a Comment