Monday, January 5, 2015

Black Out Days

Hello children, long time no speak.
Work selfies are the best selfies. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful (and safe) New Years Eve! I myself closed the store and then went to the guys house for their "Glitter and Underwear" party which was a blast in itself. No pictures because it is all mostly incriminating. It was a lot of fun though, I've been at this house every day for a week and its been a lot of fun. I feel very welcomed in this house now (and I am super happy about that).

So far in this new year, I have a few things I am changing about myself. First: I have gone back to being a vegetarian. I just feel a lot healthier and lighter and it just represents my morals and personal standards. Second: Along with the vegetarian diet, I will be adding yoga to my exercise routine to bring back my flexibility and deep breathing. I want to make 2015 a very zen year for me just full of good vibes. I'm going to be painting my living room really soon like a warm brick red and I bought some incense and candles. Third: I am cutting my caffeine content down very low (as much as it pains me) because my dependence is slightly scary. This week I haven't had coffee and I've been slightly more cranky than usual but I've been holding up pretty well by just drinking tea. Lot of green tea too.

Anyway, this week has been eventful and very eye opening and I really look forward to this year.
Happy New Year!

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment