Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Tonight We Are Victorious; Champagne Pouring Over Us






















Hey kids and welcome back!

It's been a week since I last posted and I apologize, it's been a hell of a week to say the least.

Lots of exams and papers due as well as some interesting weekend stories. This week is going to be a doozy. I've got papers and midterms and books to read and then on top of all that, I go to the gym religiously now and I need to get a physical done on Wednesday for my new job. Somehow, I have all these things to do and I still get to have a social life (meanwhile I'm dying).

But fun stuff! This past weekend, me and the girls and Ryan went to Cass' hometown where they were having an Apple and Arts festival and it was so cute. It was freezing that day and we were all nursing wicked hangovers (thank you Friday night) but we all looked showstopping in our fall outfits (such cute). We drank hot cider with cinnamon sticks, had some apple pastries, and walked around a bit. We found a petting zoo and Stacey lit up like a christmas tree. I mean, she was so happy to get to pet some goats and a llama. After we left, we drove to Seven Springs which is a ski resort in western PA for this Fall Fest they were having but it ended up being a bust since it was cold out and windy.


We drove home right after that and all of us (except Cass who was driving) were fading in and out of consciousness in the car due to the late night we all had. We stopped at Wendy's on the way back (because Wendy's is always a good idea) and perked up a bit from the long car drive. Cass so nicely dropped us all off for the night and we called it a day. I think I slept about 14 hours that night and it was fantastic. Sunday was pretty calm, Stacey came over for homework and we ended up using this website Duolingo, which teaches you how to speak any language for free. Now I'm 21% fluent in French. Cass dropped by for a bit and Ryan was there later in the night and we got him hooked on Doctor Who (YES!).

Overall, I had a really fantastic weekend with my best friends. This weekend is looking a lot calmer, need to study and just do something fun (and free). Hope you all had a safe weekend! Thanks for reading!

xo








No comments:

Post a Comment