Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Hallelujah

So I did a thing.

I pierced my nose yesterday. I had the day off work and I went with my friends to get their ears pierced and decided to do my nose. Since moving to Pittsburgh I've been trying new things and making decisions I would be too scared to make so I pierced my nose! I am terribly afraid of needles though so when I saw the needle I almost threw up and I was a little nauseated afterwards but its fine.

Even though I was off I decided to go work for a few hours anyway and that was a fun time. Its finals week here in Pittsburgh so I am writing this while sitting at the library when I should be doing work but its fine. Ready for the summer to begin because I'm not taking any classes and I have a bucket list planned with my friends so many blog posts in the future about our adventures!

Now I need to study though so, happy finals week everyone and may the curve be ever in your favor!

xo

ps. Listen to Panic! At The Disco's new song Hallelujah when you can because I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment