Thursday, December 25, 2014

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

Well it was quiet christmas in this house this year. The family stayed in Finland for the holiday so it was just my mom, Adam, and me. And the pups of course. Nothing super eventful happened. We had dinner, opened presents (I got the new graphing calculator I asked for yeee!), and watched How The Grinch Stole Christmas (our favorite). Today I got up kinda early (which is weird) and my mom and I went hiking with the pups on Lake Wylie here in North Carolina and I brought my camera and actually got some great shots. Now we are hanging out at the house since there is nothing to do on Christmas Day for us.

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and enjoys the time with their family!

 xo

ps I posted some of the photographs I took today on my hiking trip






No comments:

Post a Comment